Thursday, May 8, 2008

2007-2008 Season Recap

Hey! This is the first ever Wheaton College Synchro blog. I'm hoping this will prove to be a great resource for all swimmers while looking to choose the right synchro college. I've just completed my first full season as head coach here at Wheaton and I have to say it was WONDERFUL! The girls were great and the school supportive. We met all our goals for the season and have already begun to set new ones for the next. You can read the results on our website. Recruiting for this year went very well. It looks like we're going from a team of 7 girls to 12...pretty exciting! My hopes are to have two teams comprised of one 8-woman team and another with 4. I must say I like the sound of an 8 woman team. Right now I'm waiting to watch my first Senior graduate and keeping my fingers crossed the rest of the team does well on their finals. I'll be updating the blog as often as possible so you can know the latest on our end. If you find yourself wanting to know more about Wheaton or the synchro team feel free to check out our website at http://www.wheatoncollege.edu/. Hugs till next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gret and successful first year--you must be proud of your girls and all the hard work they put forth. Look for even better things next year with an 8 woman team.

Love,
Mom