Monday, May 26, 2008

Wheaton Synchro Swimmers really are STUDENT-athletes

So I just got back from a family BBQ and couldn't stop bragging about how well the team did academically.  I ended up having more then half the team make the Deans List with a semester average GPA of 3.32.  Our Deans List recipients are Megan Kinney '08, Jenna Swinkin '10, Laura Montes '10, and Sarah Bertrand '11. The teams highest GPA went to Jenna with an amazing 3.75.  Megan followed with a 3.67 while Laura and Sarah pulled a 3.66. Congrats ladies on a job well done!  Let's keep up the hard work and never stop aiming for those 4.0's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For years I coached, I made up routines, sewed sequins, and cracked a long tough whip. Who would have thought that that little girl at age 6, who was so dedicated that she swam with an alligator to complete her lap workout, would now be a head collegiate coach.

What a proud mother I am to beable to say that Rebecca Story is my daughter.

Love,
MOM