Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day (but where exactly is the snow?)

Hello All!

I hope everyone is keeping warm, and training hard! Today Wheaton canceled classes after noon in preparation for the huge snowstorm that was supposed to come in. This alleged "snowstorm" however ended up just being a free day for us, as it is not actually snowing currently, but raining. At practice we were talking about planning a huge snowball fight and snow angels, then we walked outside and thought "Oh, maybe its supposed to snow later..."

Practice has been great this week, we are making some much needed alterations and working with weight belts. (Those are the devil, as I am sure most of you know.) My small routines are tweaking strokes and hybrids, and already are seeing improving, especially with the extra practices. The other small routines are looking great, and we are psyched to see how they are going to look by the time Nationals comes around!

I am taking five classes this semester, and they are all wonderful. Of course my class that was canceled today we were supposed to watch a film, because isn't that how these things always work out?

I cannot wait for single appreciation day! We have this weekend off, and plan to spend it catching up on homework, as well as sleep. Also I plan to go into Boston for some site seeing and nerdy-ness, maybe going into the Boston Museum of Science?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend spent with good people! PS if you all need plans, you should watch My Cousin Vinny, it is a wonderful movie.

Take Care!

Amanda =]

No comments: